Sunday 21 February 2016

Week 20 summary

This week on Wednesday I had a 3D session learning more about Z brush this was a interesting session as we got to play around with a basic cube shape that we imported into z brush, we got to edit the cube and add detail to the surface. We experimented with different brush types and alphas to add a damage effect to the surface of the cube. I added a rock like effect to the surface that I think attain great detail very well. This gave me a idea for the next 3D model project which is to design and model a pillar, I believe I will do a rock like pillar which I will design a few concepts drawings too a long side this.


(Cube with first added details, using clay tubes brush)


(Cube with more detail. Using more clay tube brush and fracrture tool brush to give added rock like realism to cube)

No comments:

Post a Comment