Sunday 28 February 2016

Week 21 summary

On Monday my tutor showed us in Z brush how to make a pillar with details, these being damage to the pillar, Added vines and how to use certain tools to obtain this. This was a interesting session I enjoyed the lecture as I got to learn more of Z brush, I have wanted to use Z brush again and it's many tools and brushes so I am happy that this recent modelling project is using this programme. On the Wednesday we were left to continue our pillar, by the Wednesday I had fairly finished my high poly model, I did want to add a little more details such as vines but my tutor said it will take to much time in the short amount of time that we have to fully complete this task, taking this into account I left my model with the the level of detail that it had.  On the Thursday I had a contextual studies lecture which consisted of a induction to video game studies. At the end of the week I had life drawing which was fun as we got to draw the life models in medieval themed clothing and in a range of different poses such as sword fighting and death scene pose, this was an off beat session from other life drawing sessions that I have done before.

No comments:

Post a Comment