Sunday 17 April 2016

Week summary 26

This week we were shown how to use the rendering programme Marmoset Toolbag 2. Marmoset seems to be a fairly simple to use. We have to use this programme to render our Pillars and time machine then creating a turntable which is a render video using many photographs of the 3D model. On Thursday we did have a Contextual studies lecture, but I could not attend as I was having problems that day with my Time machine UV's, and my tutor sat with me for a hour in the afternoon and helped me with my model leading me to miss the lecture, but I was very grateful for the help and a lot of worry was lifted. Also my essay is now pretty much completed and the tasks that we were given during out contextual studies lectures. Now to focus on getting the last of the maps done for my time machine, and then to create the PDF documents ready for hand in.


No comments:

Post a Comment