Friday 15 April 2016

Time machine issue

I have been having some problems lately with my time machine, when I place the model into Marmoset, everything but one looks fine. The one that is the problem is the leg without the ring. This leg when I bake it looks fine in X normal but when I go to apply the normal map it does not bake well to the model. I spent two days trying to correct this issue with my model and in end I decided to not to use piece unfortunately. I couldn't afford to waste anymore time. There are some small baking issue on my model that I have tried to resolve with making new cages, UV's etc...but I couldn't seem to get it to a prefect state. Saying that so far with some of it's maps already applied it already it doesn't look to bad. Below is  two images with the baking problem. It is a shame that I have had this problem I would of liked to of had all of the model included, but I gave it ago and next time I will learn from this experience.

                                          Both images look like they have a similar issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment