Sunday 10 April 2016

Creation of my Time machine - Beginning


During the Easter break I started to create my time machine, I used Maya. I decided to theme it on a sci fi style platform. The images below are the stages of it's development.


The first stage of the base, I decided to go a little more adventurous to this design later on.


The base piece which you would stand on to get transported into past or future.

 The leg piece

 The two leg pieces with the platform base, but I felt it was missing something.

  I added a ring to one of the legs, this would work as a scanner when you stand on the platform base and the little spike detail near the top would sap you into the past or future depending of what you choose.
 The Computer that you would use to place the information of your destination.

The final look of my model, some things may still change, this is my low poly, the high poly I will add more divisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment