Wednesday 4 November 2015

Model Sheet, King





This is my model sheet for the character project, this also shows my  final design of my king character. I have drawn a front view, side and back view of my character. I placed the character in a T pose position, I have seen in the past a few character model sheets using this pose. It seems to be the most efficient way of modelling from a sketch in a T pose.  I'm happy with the final design of my character. The clothing seems to match well with the time era, and the colours. I added a gold detailed pattern to his undercoat . I think it gives the king a richer look. I chose a blue/purple colour for his undercoat because this is a colour that has been used for centuries in royalty, as it represents power, wealth etc.. I decided to stick with my idea for the characters hairstyle to be the classic bushy wig a lot of the men especially kings wore in the Georgian times. With doing a model sheet I always find the side view to be the hardest. I struggle more with the proportions of the character, It took me  a little time to get the side view  correct enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment