Saturday 5 December 2015

Week 11 summary


This week was the first week where the whole class have come back to university after having sometime off from a study week. It was good to get back into it again. We were introduced into a new project, the project is a 3D modelling project using Maya, I am excited to continue and produce work using this programme and to become more confident using it as I haven't done much 3d work before. We were given a task to complete a desk lamp using the tools we learnt during a lecture in the week using Maya. I have also had to go into the university to have a talk with a lecturer to go through my final grade for my BA1a project on concept art. The outcome was not bad, I am happy. It was good to get some feedback and to ask questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment