Sunday 13 December 2015

Week 12 summary

This week not much has been set for big tasks as I believe we are still being introduced into new software and the best we can do at the moment is to practice 3D modelling in our own time. This week I have had a few lectures one being a Maya lecture, we had to learn UV mapping. I find UV mapping a little complicating and can easily get lost and need help during lectures. The UV mapping is something I will probably struggle at for a while but I believe the more I attempt it the better I will become. Overall I am still enjoying 3D modelling. Also this week I had a digital painting lecture using Photoshop, I learned how to create a new brush which is very helpful as I'm not very familiar with Photoshop so these lectures will be very insightful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment