Wednesday 2 December 2015

Maya workshop (1)

I had my first 3D workshop this week using the 3D modelling programme called 'Maya', I have never used this programme before but have used another Autodesk 3D modelling programme called '3Ds max' in the past. In the lecture we were presented and taught how to 3D model a basic desk lamp. Here are two of my final screen shots of my desk lamp that I did in the lecture.


My desk lamp here shows the lamp base made but with a hollow hole inside the shade that needs to
be extrude correctly to fill the shade hole. Here the shade looks inverted, this needed to be corrected.


My desk lamp here shows the final model, with corrected shade and added light bulb. The light bulb was using the sphere object tool to create a bulb effect. My first completed model using Maya.

No comments:

Post a Comment