Sunday 20 December 2015

Week 13 summary


 
This is the last week of university before we break up for the Christmas term. We had a short lecture in the week introducing us to texturing, the lecture was showing us different types of textures on objects and how they can transform an object's appearance. I have always had a keen interest in texturing so I look forward to learning more about this. Life drawing was my last lesson before the Christmas term. The lesson focused on drawing people's faces, for the first half an hour we drew some of the classmates faces as the model did not show up first thing. When the model did arrive we had to do quick sketches of different facial expressions. It was enjoyable to draw something different than the whole body in a selection of poses. The facial expressions poses were good practice for me a I haven't really done many drawings like this in the past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment