Sunday 27 March 2016

Time machine Iterations


Here are some quick sketches of what my time machine could look like, only a few a I have as pretty solid Idea of what I would like which the drawings below will show.


 Design 2, Is the one that I do like the most, I like the idea of a hard edge model. The base with a PC attached would be a nice touch.

The drawing on the left is my most favourite design, I like the idea of it being on a stage like platform of some sorts. The added ring that is connected to the leg could be a type of scanner that lowers down when a character has stepped on the base and then transports you to the past or future. The PC is were a character can place the information of were they would like to go. I want it to be sci-fi themed as I haven't modelled anything in this theme before and thought it would be different to do, and it links to the project well because when I think of a time machine I think of advanced technology that you see in films it's quite traditional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment