Monday 19 October 2015

Concept art project, "The Tinderbox"


 Task 3 of the concept art project is to design a character concept piece, this includes a character sheet and a model sheet with a final piece. The character has to be picked from short fairy tale story "The Tinderbox" I was given a style theme in which the character has to relate to, and then I have to design a chosen character from story, my time era was Georgian Europe. I do not mind this theme but I am not a big fan of the fashion from this time. I have done some research of this time period, I believe I can put some designs across and hope to get the right feel of the time era for my chosen character.

Here is the short story-  http://hca.gilead.org.il/tinderbx.html

Images


tinderbox hans christian andersen, The Tinderbox [ONLINE]. Available at: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=tinderbox+story&biw=1752&bih=971&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMI3e7b0YmLyQIVyL0UCh1AVQmo#tbm=isch&q=tinderbox+story+book+cover&imgrc=2j8hK7YHf24zfM%3A [Accessed 19 October 15].


No comments:

Post a Comment