Sunday 18 October 2015

Research imagery, timepiece final



These two images are from the video game "Skyrim" I am posting these two images from the game because for one of my final ideas for the timepiece project I want to do my very first photo bashing background piece for one of my final piece ideas. I plan to photo bash the environment piece image and make it my own, then place the fist of the hand from the other image into my photo bashed environment piece. I will then place my final staff design onto the hand. I wanted to experiment with this idea, I wish to create a sense of my own fantasy  first-person image using my staff design as the chosen weapon.

Image

The Play's the thing , (2014), Skyrim game scene [ONLINE]. Available at: https://theplayisthething.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/skyrim.jpg?w=490&h=275 [Accessed 18 October 15].
Immersive Games, (2014), Skyrim hands [ONLINE]. Available at: http://www.dealspwn.com/writer/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/skyrim-005.jpg [Accessed 18 October 15].

No comments:

Post a Comment