Monday 5 October 2015

Insect head designs and final design, Iterations.



 These are my head designs for the insect project, A beetle styled insect is my chosen design. From the  rough silhouettes that I have created I felt that a beetle form  was showing through in most of the silhouettes that I was drawing. The head design that I have chosen to be in my final design is number 6. It has similarities of a prehistoric nature of a dinosaur, that being a breed of a triceratops. 


This is my final design of my beetle insect. I drew a quick silhouette shape that came together from  picking ideas from my other silhouettes sketches,  leading me to my final design.. The legs of my beetle are taken from my insect leg design sheet and then placed within this final design sketch. I did the same also with the head designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment