Saturday 10 October 2015

Workshop, Life drawing



These sketches were done in my first life drawing session. I haven't studied life drawing since I was in college on my foundation course a few years ago, so getting back into life drawing felt like new again, I felt rusty. I think the more sessions that I do the better I will become and will get the feel for it again. The top drawing was my first sketch that I did, the line used in this drawing shows the lack of confidence in the drawing, With more practise I should hopefully be able to draw the figure with much more flow in the lines. The second image shows 16 small quick sketches, we had to try and draw the full figure in the small boxes that were created by folding the paper, this was quite a challenge, some are better than others. I would like to do a lot more life drawing so I can improve in figure drawing, I have always wanted to be more confident in doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment