Sunday 18 October 2015

My Final pieces, Timepiece


 (The Timepiece in final form, with solid colour background)

 (The timepiece with my Mage character)

(Timepiece displayed in photo bashing piece)



These are my final pieces for the timepiece project. I added my final staff design with my Mage character. I have also done my first photo bashing piece and have displayed my final staff into the  environment piece. I drew black line around the hand of the character as I wanted to give the piece the same likeness in style similar to my final staff piece. I am happy with the outcome of these pieces, especially the photo bashing piece as I am pleased with my first attempt at the technique, I would like to do this practice again and try to improve at photo bashing.


No comments:

Post a Comment